Funny stuff! The voice acting is absolute gold.
Cluck Yegger in Escape From The Planet of The Poultroid
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
As space-faring free ranger, Cluck Yegger, you've been shot out of the sky by none other than your old arch nemesis, Colonel Zanderz. Your disabled ship is running on limited auxiliary solar power that charges during the daytime. But at night, confined to the cockpit, you must survive unwelcomed visits from a brood of peckish genetically modified poultroid looking for a late night snack. Can you survive seven nights to ESCAPE PLANET POULTROID?
- Monitor cameras to keep tabs on the advancing poultroid.
- Listen for signs of unseen intruders.
- Activate bright lights to ward-off the nocturnal creatures.
- Activate infrared night vision to stealthily spot critters lurking in and around your ship.
- Seal cockpit doors and shield as a last line of defense.
This is a Five Nights at Freddy's style parody game with some new mechanics, fun artwork, humor and VO based on characters from the upcoming adventure game, SpaceVenture, being released by the Two Guys From Andromeda(original creators of the Space Quest series)
Survival horror with a funny, kid-friendly(playtest with ages 10 and up), sci-fi theme.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: